TELWIN Microprocessor controlled inverter wire welding machine is a confirmed as the perfect solution for a wide range of applications, from maintenance to installation and interventions in body shops, because of its flexibility and the different materials it can weld (steel, stainless steel, aluminum), or braze weld (galvanized sheet).
The fast SYNERGIC adjustment of the welding parameters thanks to the "ONE TOUCH" technology, makes the product very easy to use. Just set the material thickness and start welding: the intelligent and automatic control of the arc, moment by moment, maintains high welding performance in all working conditions, with different materials and/or gases.
The operator can also intervene manually along the arc length: this adjustment means the weld seam can be modified according to the welder's style.
Lightweight and very compact, Techonomic can be moved around easily in all intervention areas, both indoors and outdoors.
- Polarity change for GAS MIG-MAG/BRAZING welding
- Synergic adjustment with setting only of the material thickness
- Fine adjustment of the arc length
- 10 synergy curves available
- Compact and light
- Thermostatic, overvoltage, under voltage, overcurrent, moto generator (+/-15%) protections
- Fit for NO GAS/Flux welding, it can be transformed into MIG-MAG with the optional kit.
- Complete with MIG-MAG torch, work clamp and cable.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty*
*terms & conditions apply